With an online network of over 325,000 followers on Twitter and Facebook and an average 1,000,000 million views a month – dramatically increase the visibility of your brand, business or event in just a few simple steps.
There are 3 ways to get featured on our website and to our audiences online.
1. Sponsored posts: submit an article about your business, products, service or launch and we’ll publish it on our site and share it with our fans and followers.
2. Featured startup: answer our interview questions (scroll to the end) sharing your startup journey as an entrepreneur to share with our audience.
3. Promote your event: have an event coming up or regularly host business events? Submit it to be featured on our events page.
We’ll not only feature your submission on our website, we’ll promote it on Twitter page to over 300,000 followers as well as on our Facebook page with over 5,000 fans. At our discretion we may reshare your submission on multiple occasions. All submissions can include up to 2 links and one clear call-to-action.
1. All sponsored posts and featured articles are £24.99 per submission – click here to make payment
2. All featured startup interviews are £19.99 per submission – click here to make payment
3. All event submissions are £9.99 per submission – click here to make payment
*you can submit a series of content to be featured if you are running a promotion, content or launching a new product or service for example. Each submission will incur the relevant fee.
**please note that all payments are final
Please read our guidelines below before submitting your content to be promoted.
– all sponsored posts must fit into at least one of our main blog categories: entrepreneurship, business, funding, technology and innovation and personal finance
– for sponsored posts please include a business bio for the introduction (no more than 40 words)
– press releases are permitted as long as they fit within one of the above categories
– for sponsored posts that are not press releases, we only accept the following formats “7 ways to xyz, 4 steps for xyz, how to xyz”
– we do not accept submissions related to: alcohol, gambling, sex (or containing sexual references) and reserve the right to reject any submission
– each submission can include 2 links and one clear call-to-action
– please include up to 5 high-resolution social media ready images in png format for our team to choose from
– please include links to your social media profiles/pages
– all event submissions must be strictly business related events in the UK only
– please include organiser information in events submissions
– if for any reason we do not accept your submission we will refund all fees paid
How to submit your content:
1. Decide which format you’re going for and email the relevant article, interview answers or event details to: email@example.com
2. Pay the relevant fee (£24.99 for articles/press releases, £19.99 for interviews or £9.99 for events) (links above)
3. Once we receive your content and payment (all payments must be made immediately after content submission), we’ll send an email to confirm we’ve received and accepted your submission and let you know when we’ll publish it. That’s it!
Please copy and paste questions onto a word document to work on it and forward it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a short bio, 3-4 sentences in third person. The interview below will be in first person.
- What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
- Tell us about your business.
- Are you currently running any promos/contests/giveaways that you would like our readers to know about?
- Where is your business based?
- What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
- What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
- What have been your biggest challenges so far?
- How did you overcome these challenges?
- How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
- How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
- What is the best advice you have received recently?
- What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
- What are your favourite business tools/resources and why?
- What is a good article or book you have read recently?
- What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
- What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
- What social media outlets do you use? List them below.